The target groups of TALOE are:
- teachers and trainers of online or blended courses from all levels of education – they may use the TALOE tool to define e-assessment strategies for their courses or modules;
- researchers dealing with learning outcomes and e-assessment;
- recognition and accreditation organizations may use TALOE to verify the validity of assessment methods;
- programme developers may use TALOE to define e-assessment recommendations for online programmes;
- decision makers may use TALOE to define valid e-assessment strategies for their institutions;
- quality assurance officers and experts for checking constructive alignment of LOs with assessment methods;
- networks and initiatives operating in the fields of LOs, assessment, vocational education and training, higher education, continuing education and recognition & accreditation.